Practice Accounts Semi- Senior
Full-Time Role, but Part-Time (3 days a week) considered.
Based: Welwyn Garden City
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
We are working with a friendly, reputable and well-established Accountancy Practice based in Welwyn Garden City Hertfordshire, who are looking to recruit an Accounts Semi-Senior to join their team. Our client prides themselves on their friendly and personal approach with clients, and they truly recognise the value of really getting to know their clients and their business, to build strong and lasting relationships.
Working with an experienced Manager, you will be assisting the Manager with their portfolio of SME clients. The practice’s clients are very varied in terms of sector and size, so you will truly be working on a diverse portfolio.
My client is looking for an experienced accounts all-rounder, who has solid experience working within an Accountancy Practice environment, and has completed their AAT qualification (or currently studying towards Level 4), or be part qualified ACCA or ACA; and is keen to be part of a small supportive team, where they can really grow and flourish.
What will you be doing?
- Preparation of accounts for sole traders, limited companies, charities and NFP organisations up to review stage
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Preparation of Tax returns
- Bookkeeping duties
- Liaising with clients and assisting with any queries
The successful candidate will have
- At least 12 months experience in an Accountancy Practice
- Completed their AAT qualification or currently studying towards level 4, or be part qualified ACA or ACCA or studying towards
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Excel and accounting software programmes
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to multi-task and complete assignments to deadlines.
- Proven ability to work with minimal supervision
- Be a close commute to Welwyn Garden City
Part Time Candidates also considered for Accounts Semi-Senior role: To work 3 days a week (22.5 hrs) Above salary pro-rata. Client flexible on days and hours
*Parking on site*
If this Accounts Semi-Senior role sounds like it is the next step in your Accountancy career, then please do apply.
Please note that Clearcut Recruitment are acting as an Employment Agency.
Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving, it is unfortunate that we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. We will try to contact all suitable candidates within 7 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time then, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details on file and contact you regarding any new opportunities that arise that suit your skills and background.
Keywords: Accounts, Accountancy, Accountancy Practice, Accounts Preparation, Tax Returns, VAT Returns, Bookkeeping, AAT, ACCA, ACA, Accountant, Part-Time, Accounts Assistant
- Part Qualified
- Accounts Production
- Accountancy practice
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job