Accounts Semi Senior opportunity within a growing modern chartered practice offering study support, exposure to all aspects of client work and progression to Senior Accountant / Manager. Based at the firms main office near Bury you will progress to manage clients across multiple Lancashire offices.
A small growing chartered accountancy practice with a reputation for providing high quality Accountancy, Tax and Advisory solutions to SME's and Owner-Managed businesses. The firm has plans to open several new offices in Lancashire over the next 2-3 years as its client base continues to expand through referral.
As an Accounts Semi-Senior you will play a key role in delivering Accountancy, Tax and Advisory solutions to clients and supporting the Directors as the practice grows.
Your duties and responsibilities as an Accounts Semi-Senior will include:
- Preparing Year End Accounts for Sole Traders and Limited Companies
- Completing Personal and Corporate Tax Computations and Returns
- Completing VAT Returns and producing Monthly / Quarterly Management Accounts using Sage and Xero
- Providing Start-up businesses with guidance and business plans for financing purposes
You will have the opportunity to complete AAT and ACA studies as you progress over the next few years to become a Senior Accountant / Manager leading the delivery of solutions to clients across multiple offices.
You will be an Accounts Professional able to demonstrate the following:
- AAT Intermediate / Technician level or equivalent
- At least 1 - 2 years Accounts experience gained within a small Accountancy Practice environment
- Good client contact skills
- The drive and ambition to progress to a Manager role in the future
Please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss this unique opportunity.
- Accountancy Firm
- Accounts Production
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job