* Well known & professional practice.
* Smart centrally located offices with their own parking
* Excellent local reputation.
* Production of financial statements from incomplete records.
* Bookkeeping & management accounts.
* Preparation of personal and small business tax calculations.
* Reporting directly to the partners.
* Supervising & training junior members of staff.
* Ideally will be currently working or have recently worked for a firm of accountants.
* Maybe nearly qualified, part-way through their professional studies or even QBE.
* Will probably live within 20 miles of Farnham.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'