We are currently recruiting for a modern, industry leading accountancy firm who provide services covering tax, accounts preparation, audit and advisory for a broad range of clients across Media, Entertainment, Property, Professional Services and Hospitality.
The firm have a fantastic reputation and have clients ranging from start-ups through to high profile multi-million pound turnover businesses.
As a Semi Senior within the Accounts team at the firm, you will support the Partners, Managers and Senior Accountants in providing accountancy services for clients, including sole traders, limited companies and partnerships.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing year end and management accounts for review by Managers / Partners
- Day to day bookkeeping for clients
- Preparing VAT returns and liaising with tax department
- Answering enquires from clients and senior staff
- The opportunity to partake in Audits
- Providing support and training to junior trainee accountants
The firm provide excellent training and study support ( AAT or ACCA ) for staff at this level and you will be expected to progress and take on more responsibility as you become more experienced.
If you are interested in this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please apply today!
- Accounts Preparation
- Central London
- Top 50 Firm