Are you an accountant looking to train in audit? We are recruiting for an Accounts Semi-Senior to be trained in audit with the view to working within the audit team of this progressive accountancy practice in Maidenhead.
This is a great opportunity for an AAT qualified or ACCA part-qualified accountant to learn audit whilst carrying out day-to-day accounting duties, with full audit training provided.
As Accounts Semi-Senior, your key responsibilities will include:
- Accounts preparation for limited companies and partnerships to year-end
- Assisting with audit fieldwork, requiring attendance at client sites and occasionally overnight stays
- Working within the audit team and assisting as required
- Assisting other departments as required during busy periods
- This position will progress in time to become a senior member of the audit team
To be considered for this role, you will satisfy the following criteria:
- Be AAT qualified, ACCA or ACA part-qualified or qualified by experience
- Have previously worked in an accounts position within practice
- Be contentious and diligent
- Have excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Have a full driving licence and access to a vehicle
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and will enjoy a supportive and friendly working environment, with study support if required.
To View all of our vacancies, visis www.curtisrecruitment.co.uk
- Communication Skills
- Accountancy Practice
- Part qualified ACA/ACCA
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job