This Accounts Semi Senior/Senior is to provide a comprehensive, client focused service for a range of accountancy activities and client needs, supporting the organisation to achieve the goals as laid out in the business plan.
Our client are a leading regional firm of Chartered Accountants. They provide an excellent service to their Clients and treat their staff superbly!
The responsibilities of this Accounts Semi Senior/Senior, based in Dorset are:
Ensuring that clients receive an appropriate level of service to meet their business needs by:
Preparing annual and management accounts for both corporate and unincorporated entities ensuring details are accurate with clear neat working papers to reflect the accounts produced and ensuring clear cross-referencing
Completing detailed schedules for each set of accounts to ensure the analysis is correct and logical as required
Maintaining productive relationships with all assigned clients to resolve any queries or issues as they arise during accounts preparation raising any issues with more senior staff as necessary
Completing basic tax computations for clients
Composing correspondence to clients, tax office, registrar of companies and others
Undertaking specific accounting projects for clients as required
For candidates to be successful when applying to this Accounts Semi Senior/Senior, based in Dorset, they must have experience in:
- Manages own time effectively providing high quality work and responses promptly
- Inspires confidence in senior staff minimising their need to monitor and supervise work
- Seeks feedback on performance and takes positive steps to improve through appropriate training and development
- Shows perseverance in dealing with difficulties
- Able to continue working under pressure
- Demonstrates listening and questioning skills to gain full understanding
- Presents technical information in a clear, concise and confident manner
- Produces good clear first drafts of correspondence and reports
- Forms sound professional relationships with clients and colleagues
Base Salary - Experience Depending - £23,000 - £25,000
Offer a very competitive package.
Flexible working hours when required and a very friendly and supportive working environment for colleagues to progress their careers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job