Are you an experienced Semi-Senior Accountant looking to join a well-established firm in Port Talbot? Or perhaps you are working as an Accounts Assistant hoping to take a step up in responsibility? Whatever your circumstances, this role could be a fantastic next step for you.
You will ideally have experience in the following -
* Management of a portfolio of clients ranging from sole traders through to limited companies
* Year-end and monthly accounts preparation
* Preparation and lodgement of financial statements
* Preparation and lodgement of personal and corporate tax returns
* VAT returns and bookkeeping
* Attending client meetings and dealing with queries
The ideal candidate will be:
* AAT Qualified or at a similar level through your experience
* Part or fully qualified ACA or ACCA
* Accountancy practice experience essential
* Excellent communicator with great personal presence
In return you will receive offers an excellent salary, benefits including childcare vouchers and fantastic pension, along with the chance to develop your career within a supportive environment.
Please forward your details to Carly Kellow quoting CK4006 for more information
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England working on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow - one of our dedicated practice specialists.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job