Accounts Semi Senior (Cantonese Speaking desirable)
Kenton Black are delighted to be working with an established accountancy firm in the Manchester/ Greater Manchester region who due to continued growth are currently looking to recruit an Accounts Semi Senior.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparing year end accounts for review by Managers/ Partners
- Bookkeeping duties
- Corporation Tax Returns
- Liaising with clients re day to day queries and working closely with Direct Report
- Opportunity to assist on audits on an ad hoc basis
- Respond to enquiries from clients and managers
- Production of balance sheet and profit and loss
- Dealing with incomplete records
Ideally the individual should be working towards the completion of AAT or be AAT qualified and further study support will be available.
This is a great long term career opportunity for the right individual
Cantonese Speaking would be desirable however all applicants of the right calibre will be considered
If you would be interested in finding out more please APPLY TODAY
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'