Accounts Semi Senior - Bury
On behalf of our client we are looking to recruit a Semi Senior Accountant to join a busy team in Bury.
As an ACA, ACCA Studier or AAT qualified (with a minimum of 2 years practical experience), you will be to deal with/assist on a varied portfolio of clients. Ideally you will have a strong accounts preparation background, and the ability to communicate well. Some audit experience would be beneficial, although not essential.
The successful candidate will ideally also:
- Ability to work as part of a team
- IT literate, including Microsoft products (Sage and Iris knowledge an advantage)
- Some working knowledge of corporate and personal tax
- Work using your own initiative and to be able to work under pressure from time to time to meet deadlines
- A full driving licence
Please apply with your CV in the first instance. I will review your application and invite you to the next stage of selection if you’re successful. Please do note that you will need an appropriate amount of recent, relevant experience of working for a professional accountancy firm. Experience gained from positions held in commercial or industrial businesses will unfortunately not be suitable on this occasion.
Not What You Were Looking For?
We don’t advertise all of our opportunities so if you would like to investigate alternatives please contact me. Rekroot (UK) Ltd is a specialist accountancy practice recruitment business. We cater for:
- Accounts, Audit, Business Assurance and Business Development
- Corporate, Personal, Indirect and Employment Taxes
- Corporate Finance and Transactional Services
- Business Restructuring, Corporate Recovery and Insolvency
- Outsourcing and Payroll Services
- IT Finance Systems
We look forward to working with you and being part of your success
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"