An exciting Accounts Semi-Senior opportunity has arisen with a well-established firm based in Oldham. They are a friendly and busy firm with a reputation for providing exceptional services to clients. In addition to this, the firm are offering excellent development and progression opportunities for an ambitious and highly motivated individual.
As Accounts Semi-Senior, your key responsibilities will involve providing outstanding services to clients, whilst carrying out accounts preparation and bookkeeping duties. The firm has a varied client base, giving you exposure to a range of industries and sectors. This role will suit a professional and committed candidate who is looking to develop their skills and progress within their career.
Alongside a competitive salary, the firm are offering an excellent study package for those wishing to study towards ACCA qualifications.
The Accounts Semi-Senior will be responsible for:
- Accounts preparation for sole traders, partnerships, and limited companies to final accounts
- Preparation of company and personal tax returns
- Visiting clients on site and speaking with them on the phone
- Training clients on SAGE software
Essential Requirements are:
- Experience in accounts preparation and bookkeeping from a practice environment
- Experience of Sage Line 50
- Part-Qualified AAT / AAT Qualified (although qualified by experience candidates will also be considered)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships with clients
If you have all of the above requirements for the Accounts Semi-Senior position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job