I am currently recruiting for my client based in Holywell. There is the need for an experienced Accounts / Sales Ledger Administrator to join the team on a permanent basis. The company are very well established offering a great product with plenty of diversity. This is a good opportunity for an experienced accounts administrator to join a successful company within a great working environment.
* Generating and dispatching invoices
* Allocating cheques and BACS payments received to the sales ledger
* Credit control via telephone and email
* Produce and send monthly statements to all customers
* Investigating and resolving invoices queries.
* Ensuring all information is kept current and correct
* Reporting and reconciliations on an regular basis
* Building strong rapport with internal staff and customers
* Assist in compilation of monthly reports for senior management
* Assist in valuation of monthly stocktake
* Assisting the Finance team as and when necessary
The successful applicant will need to be able to demonstrate practical experience of working within an accounts team and the Sales Ledger. You must also be flexible, have good computer skills (particularly excel), enjoy a busy but friendly atmosphere and be a good team player who can adapt to several different tasks.
First rate communication skills are essential as is the ability to organise and prioritise work load effectively.
If you feel you have the necessary skills please apply to be considered for the shortlist with interviews taking place immediately for the right candidates and an immediate start after if possible or after notice is served.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job