We are currently recruiting for a competent Accounts & Sales Administrator to join a global engineering company based in the heart of metropolitan Coventry. The position is initially offered as a 9-month fixed term contract, although due to the continuing growth of the company it is highly likely that the position will become a permanent role.
We are looking for an experienced Accounts & Sales Administrator who will be responsible for performing a wide range of finance duties, as well as ensuring the sales order process runs smoothly. The role would suit an individual who likes a varied workload and is happy to assist in projects outside of the finance department.
Main Duties of the Accounts & Sales Administrator include:
- Processing purchase invoices and raising sales invoices
- Raising PO numbers
- Processing orders through the SAP system
- Performing credit control duties as and when required
- Bank Reconciliation
- Resolving account queries with suppliers and customers
- General administration duties (such as scanning documents onto the finance database and updating spreadsheets)
To be considered for the role of the Accounts & Sales Administrator you will have:
- Previous experience of working in a varied accounting/finance position
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise internal and external customers
- A working knowledge of SAP (desirable but not essential)
- Proficient knowledge of using MS Word and Excel
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job