Accounts/Revenue Manager (Ref:MY44015)
An estate management company is currently recruiting a Accounts/Revenue Manager at their office in the City of London.
You will be managing the revenue team to ensure the different streams of revenue are recorded in an accurate and timely manner and that data integrity is maintained.
Some understanding of Japanese culture and Japanese language would be advantageous.
Type: Permanent, full-time
Working hours: 9:15-17:30 from Monday to Friday
Salary: up to £50K depending on experience
Location: City of London
- Manage the accurate and timely recognising of revenues and their reconciliation as per the accounting standards
- Review monthly Profit & Loss account and Balance Sheet to identify and analyse significant variances
- Understand key business drivers and their financial impact to identify and ensure the best accounting and business outcomes
- Actively drive revenue-related process improvement initiatives
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency and understanding through enhanced analysis and reporting
- Lead the team and focus on team development with knowledge sharing
- Monitor staff performance and manage the training, development, and improvement of the team
- Identify KPIs which would assist in measuring the performance of the team and each member
- Develop and maintain all necessary manuals associated with relevant accounting processes and controls
- Oversee monthly revenue preparation of management information for key stakeholders and senior management, including on P&L variances at month-end and on an ad hoc basis as required
- Assist with Revenue forecasting/budgets when required
- Work with the business to create reliable and accurate monthly revenue accruals
- Communicate and knowledge-share key financial information with the CFO and Senior Stakeholders
- Ensure compliance with relevant accounting standards, and prepare the company for any subsequent changes to IFRS
- Liaise with the financial accounting team on the production of annual and quarterly financial statements which comply with accounting & reporting standards
- Liaise with both external and internal auditors to ensure J SOX and other compliance obligations are met
- Analyse and report on changes to P&L revenue and revenue-related Balance Sheet lines, month-on-month, year to date and against forecast
- Qualified/half-qualified accountant with 3-4 years post-qualified experience (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) in revenue accounting (preferred)
- At least 2 years management experience in revenue accounting
- Good knowledge and understanding of accounting processes
- Ability to resolve complex accounting problems with minimal supervision
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience using Oracle preferred
- Excellent written, and verbal communication skills with the ability to work cross-functionally
- Good data manipulation, analytical and interrogation skills
- Ability to interpret contracts and agreements
- Strong project and time management skills
- Thoroughness, accuracy and attention to detail in all aspects of work
- Ability to build professional relationships with wide range of stakeholders
- Ability to prioritise, work under pressure and deliver to agreed deadlines
- The drive to pursue innovative ideas
- Service driven and professional
- Highly motivated, able to work independently and in a team
- Enthusiastic approach to change
- Business level of fluency in English
- Some understanding of Japanese culture and Japanese language would be advantageous
** All applicants must have the right to work in the UK as the Company is not able to offer visa support.
If your application is successful, you will be contacted within two business days.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'