£18k plus £4k bonus
• Managing own workload and accounts
• Building a good rapport with clients
• Liaising with providers, advisors and clients
• Handling both client and supplier inbound and outbound calls, in an effective and efficient manner.
• Maintaining CRM system
• Reporting findings to clients
• Supporting fellow team members when required
• Meeting targets
• Ensuring reviews are carried out in a timely manner
• Ad hoc duties as specified by Management Team
• Maintaining confidentiality at all times
• Administrative tasks such as progress and final review reports
• Protecting sensitive data
Job summary: The main purpose of the role is to liaise with clients and providers to recover cash savings on behalf of one of our divisions. To support the off-site advisors, management team and interface directly with suppliers and clients. To keep CRM project information accurate and up to date.
Qualifications: Minimum 5 GCSE / O Level equivalent, including English and Maths
• Administrative / Clerical experience, minimum 2 years
• Organisational skills, time management and prioritisation
• Computer literacy – especially Microsoft Suite
• Team player
• Mature attitude, and works on own initiative
• Ability to multi task
• Excellent communication skills with focus on customer service
• Excellent and professional telephone manner
• Familiarisation with credit control would be an advantage
• Ability to produce consistently accurate and high-quality work
• Ability to work under pressure
• Target driven
Please call Michelle at Redwood Search for more information
Recommend your family and friends to us and on their successful placement, we will give you up to £250 worth of vouchers of your choice. (T&C's apply).
Please visit our Redwood Search website to find more roles!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job