Do you have demonstrated experience within Sales ledger and Credit control?
My Margate based organisation is looking for an Accounts Receivable clerk who is able to support them for an ongoing temporary assignment.
The ideal accounts receivable clerk would need to be able to show relevant experience with the below duties:
- Produce sales invoices from customer orders
- Check invoices to make sure that they are accurate
- Checking invoices against despatch notes and make sure goods have been sent
- Posting payments to the ledger
- Sending out statements to customers
- Matching remittance advices to cheques and payments received
- Reconciling customer accounts
- Chase outstanding debt where required
- Assist with purchase ledger
- Raising credit notes when required
If you can show the relevant experience obtained from a similar accounts receivable role and are able to start immediately then please apply!
In return our client is offering competitive hourly pay, access to further training and development alongside access to their company discount scheme.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'