Talentedge are currently working with a global marketing agency, they provide quality by building on brand reputation for their clients. They have rapidly expanded over previous years, now operating in several different countries.
Team culture is one of the most important factors, our client value their team members and focus on a fun and lively social environment.
This is a new and exciting opportunity to work within the marketing sector, our client are currently looking for a candidate with experience in an accounts receivable role, who can be available immediately to work on a six month contract and able to work within a fun, fast past faced environment.
The desired candidate will have previous experience in accounts receivable.
- Carry out reconciliations on customer accounts following receipt of payment to find reasons for over/under payments
- Support our offshore accounts team with processing invoices in our local system as well as third party customer upload portals
- Approve new customer orders based on the status of the customer accounts and credit limits
- Manage the customer accounts
- Post bank transactions
- Prepare bad debt journal
- GB VAT returns
- Process rebates from our large suppliers and manage the accounts
- Take part in customer meetings
- Build rapport with large customers in order to sufficiently maintain their accounts
- Build rapport with our Sales teams in order to sufficiently support and maintain their accounts
- Good Excel skills
- Ability to pick up new systems/portals effectively
- Good communication skills and focused to meet customer expectations
- Ability to work proactively, positively, efficiently and effectively
- Ability to build strong working relationships with other business team
- Attention to detail
- Organised, calm and capable under pressure
- Initiative and thinking outside of the box
- Accounts Receivable
- Credit Control
- Customer Accounts
- Processing Invoices
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'