KennedyPearce are currently recruiting a Accounts Receivable Clerk for a software based business located towards Leatherhead in Surrey.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- At lease 2-3 years' experience in Accounts Receivable
- SAP experience strongly preferred
- Team player with good communication skills
- Ability to critically review and challenge information
- Passionate about process and control
- Self starter who shows strong initiative and is able to work independently
- Strong excel skills
The ideal candidate would be even more ideal if they have the following:
- reconciliation of customer receipts from bank
- customer account reconciliation
- responding to customer queries regarding accounts
- issuing of customer statements
This role is paying up to £28,000pa
- Accounts Receivable
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'