Our client is an ever-growing global professional services business based in the heart of West London. As the Accounts Receivable will be responsible for ensuring that the Company has an accurate and timely customer billing process to reduce errors and improve debtor recoverability. You will have a clear progression plan able to further your career.
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000
- Take ownership over the client billing process, ensuring all bills are accurate and sent out.
- Play a leading role in improving the client billing process with the aim of refining controls.
- Build strong working relationships and communicate effectively with Consultants
- managing client and business relationships ensuring billing queries are resolved.
- Uploading billings into the group accounting systems.
- Book all receipts to the sales ledger.
- Actively managing overdue debtors, collating relevant information and presenting regular reporting.
- To produce and circulate the debtors reporting dashboard on a weekly basis for Consultants.
The Perfect Candidate:
- A strong interest in building relationships and furthering your career.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent attention to detail ensuring consistently accurate billing.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Self-motivated to exceed expectations on performance.
- Experience of working in a high pressured dynamic environment.
- Ability to identify issues and use initiative to solve problems.
- Previous experience in the professional services industry is desirable but not essential
- Accounts Receivable
- Credit Control
- Sales Ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job