A global brand are currently looking for an Accounts Receivable Assistant to join their team. This is a great opportunity within a creative and thriving environment for an ambitious finance professional. Providing full support to the finance team this role is responsible for:
- Proactively target and collect AR debtors balances
- Apply and allocate cash receipts promptly
- Invoice creation and document dispatch for multiple business streams and systems.
- Cash allocation
- Chase debts
- Identify and escalate debtor and revenue risk as appropriate.
- Provide high levels of support to revenue generating teams, Finance and external clients.
The successful candidate;
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Strong verbal & written communicator
- Attention to detail
- Good Excel skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"