• Proactively target and collect AR debtors balances
• Apply and allocate cash receipts promptly
• Invoice creation and document dispatch for multiple business streams and systems.
• Identify customer billing queries and disputes and work closely with the business to ensure prompt resolution and collection of funds.risk exposure reports on a regular basis. Review pro-forma billing to ensure that pre-pay clients have paid prior to transmission.
- Cash allocation
• Identify and escalate debtor and revenue risk as appropriate.
• Provide high levels of support to revenue generating teams, Finance and external clients.
• Ensure that Accounts Receivable deadlines are respected.
The successful candidate;
- Previous experience in a similar position
• Attention to detail
• Good Excel skills
• Good Finance application skills
Talentedge specialises in recruiting finance people for the media, tech and creative sectors. Check our all of our live vacancies at jobs.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job