Gleeson Recruitment Group is currently working alongside a leading manufacturing business who operate on a global scale. They are looking to recruit an Accounts Receivable Assistant on a permanent basis.
This role is paying between £18,000 and £20,000 depending on experience and the business expects the successful candidate to progress quickly into an Accounts Assistant/Assistant Accountant type role.
Reporting into the Credit Control and Accounts Receivable Manager, you will initially be responsible for timely and accurate invoicing as well as the recording and allocation of monies owed to the business. The long term aim is for this candidate to progress within the business as they work towards becoming a qualified Accountant.
Principle Accountabilities are as follows:
- Maintain up-to-date billing system.
- Generate and send out invoices.
- Follow up on, collect and allocate payments.
- Perform account reconciliations.
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies.
- Process credit card payments.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, mail or personally.
- Assist with month-end closing.
Skills and Experience
- Studying towards AAT qualification or similar.
- Experience of working in an Accounts Receivable function will be beneficial.
- Able to work with accuracy and precision.
- Strong IT skills including Excel.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job