Reed Accountancy has been instructed to recruit for an Accounts Receivable to join their client's finance in Coventry.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our client’s rapidly growing and successful businesses.
The role will be responsible for credit control and recovery of due debt through timely and effective customer chasing using a number of different methods to a pre-legal stage.
Processing card payments through terminals and balancing daily collections along with manipulation of spreadsheet information for debtor control will form part of daily activities. Pivot tables and V lookup’s for comparing and summarising data will also be a requirement.
Main Responsibilities will include:
• All aspects of Accounts Receivable processes including posting invoices/credit notes, cash allocation, credit control and cash collection
• Credit checking & legal chasing
• Manipulation and completion of various reporting spreadsheets
• Month end reconciliation of debtors accounts and AR ledger to General Ledger
• Exception reporting
This position would suit candidates with previous experience and with the following attributes
• Analytical Skills
• Query Resolution
• Reasoning Abilities
• Management of Own Work Loads
Full time peranent, Accessible from Coventry, Leamington, Rugby, Southam and surrounding areas.
For more information please contact Reed Accountancy Coventry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job