We are working with our client to recruit for a Sales Ledger on a temporary basis.
Your new role
- To process and maintain all Direct Debit customers. Process General Vendor purchase invoices and processing accounts receivable payments
- Direct Debits must be entered and processed accurately. Ensuring that all collections and made within the agreed deadline
- Working as part of the integral team to ensure that all tasks are completed within the timescale.
- Administer accurate, compliant, computer and manual data entry and reporting including processing, checking and following up errors to resolution.
- Using finance skills to ensure that invoices, credits are correctly entered into the system.
- Deal with all queries within established best practice and department procedures, referring for assistance when required.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed at this role, you will need at least two years experience within Accounts Receivable. You will also need some of the knowledge stated below:
- Basic accounting knowledge and exposure to dealing with vendors and suppliers.
- Previous Accounts Receivable experience is required
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Customer focused and able to communicate effectively with customers by telephone
- Excellent listening skills to identify and analyse problems, and the ability to use technical/product knowledge to find appropriate solutions for the customer.
- Good Excel skills
- Adherence to internal procedures and high attention to detail
What you'll get in return
In return for this role you will receive a rate of pay between £10.00 and £11.00 per hour, and a substantial amount of holiday. You will also receive any other company benefits once employed.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.