Chase and Holland are excited to be working with a global company, who are leaders in their field, to recruit for 2 Accounts Receivable positions. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team that ensures that the company receives the payments for all invoices when due.
You must be fluent in either French or Swedish as the Accounts Receivable team covers the whole of Europe and these roles will be responsible for clients in the France or Sweden.
- Receiving payments for those accounts on the ledger
- To contact customers in relation to payments due
- To communicate with customer services regarding any queries with invoices
- To communicate with the markets in relation to any payment problems
- To post payments to the correct account and investigate any unidentified payments
- To investigate the credit history of a company wishing to open an account
- Data entry
- Sending all documentation required by a customer to ensure the company receives payment for all invoices
- Creating customer accounts
Experience in Accounts Receivable would be desirable but as important is the willingness to learn. If you are at the start of your career and are looking for a step into an Accounts role then this is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a great company that offers an excellent career path. You will receive an excellent benefits package as well as a competitive salary.
If this Accounts Receivable role sounds like something that you would be interested in then apply now.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job