A growing Construction company based in Central London is currently looking to recruit an Accounts Receivable clerk for Receivables/Credit Control team. You will be in a medium sized team and will report to the Receivables Manager.
* Responsible for the collection of funds via telephone and e-mail
* Allocate payments & credits to pay-code categories
* Produce weekly and monthly reports
* Chasing payments via telephone and email
* Account reconciliations / managing a collection portfolio
* Collecting payments in line with set terms
* Liaise with other departments regarding customer disputes and requirements
* Working towards compliance and KPI's on a daily basis
* At least 12 months within a similar role
* Ideally, previous construction experience
* Strong Microsoft Excel ability
You will be working for a well know, established company that can provide good pay, good benefits and progression opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job