A fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for their next step within Transactional Finance.
The company offer endless career opportunities so if it is progression that you are looking for then this is the role for you!
A well-known business based in the Leicestershire area who now have an immediate requirement to bring on board a proven Accounts Receivable Team Leader on a permanent basis.
Duties will include:
- Motivate and improve team performance
- Manage the workflow and ensure tasks are completed
- Ensure cash is posted and allocated in a timely manner
- Produce monthly reporting for cash allocation
- Handle all bank reconciliation queries
- Ensure cash sheets are posted, batches are corrected, mis-allocations are reversed
- Strong understanding of the Accounts Receivable function
- Previous experience as a Senior Clerk
- Be able to work towards targets in a pressurised environment
- Be an excellent communicator both verbally and in writing in order to effectively resolve issues and build relationships
Excellent career opportunity and stability, competitive salary, car parking
- sales ledger
- accounts receivable
- credit notes
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job