Accounts Receivable Specialist
£20-£25k, Depending on Experience
Full time, 12-month Contract Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join one of our top clients based in Bordon. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidates to join a busy and experienced team.
There is a potential that this role could go permanent after 12 months.
The main purpose of this role is to primarily be responsible for processing receivables, determining credit limits and terms, and soliciting payment on overdue accounts through the some or all of following day to day activities.
- Direct contact with clients by phone
- Credit control via email where appropriate
- Issuing chasing/warning letters according to strict deadlines
- Escalation of non-payers for legal action & follow up on developments
- Production and mailing of statements
- Maintenance of up to date detailed credit control notes
- Responsible for collection of payments banking / credit card payments,
- Develop strong relationships with customers to improve credit control efficiency
- Cash posting of large sums
- Liaison with other team members to update on progress/contribute to preparation of debt position to rest of business
- Liaison with Account Management and other internal functions to resolve problem accounts
- Working with the internal sales departments on releasing orders/customers
- Setting up new customer accounts
- Other ad hoc tasks as necessary including Administration duties
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Possess excellent communication and phone conversation skills - firm but professional
- Can work well under pressure and have excellent attention to detail
- Confident but approachable
- Self-starter who is enthusiastic
- Have good proficiency with Microsoft Excel
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Credit Control Sales Ledger Accounts Receivable Cash Debt Chasing Debt Recovery Collections Credit Controller
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'