I have just started recruiting a new role for my client based in Ellesmere Port. This is a great friendly company who are based in a lovely area. There is the need for an accounts receivable specialist to join the team on a 6 month project / contract basis.
This sole is ideally full time however a degree of flex can be offered with a minimum 4 full days being ok. Salary will be paid monthly by the company.
We are looking for an accounts receivable clerk to provide financial, administrative and clerical services.
Accounts receivable duties include ensuring accuracy and efficiency of operations, processing, monitoring and chasing incoming payments, and securing revenue by verifying and posting receipts.
We are looking for a skilled accounts receivable clerk to play a key role in developing an efficient, accurate and timely sales processing cycle, from raising sales invoices on a timely basis in line with an invoicing timetable, to receipting cash within credit terms.
Maintaining Sales Ledger
* Set up new customers (ensuring no duplication of site codes).
* Raise and post sales invoices in line with invoicing requirements of that service area (monthly in arrears, termly in advance, termly in arrears, annually in advance etc).
* Dealing with sales and invoicing queries.
* Managing, recording and reconciling income streams via SagePay and Paypal.
* Check VAT status of invoices and credit notes are correct.
* Filing documentation & general administration.
* Query investigation and resolution / prevention of potential payment issues.
* Allocate cash receipts to the correct account.
* Banking of cash and cheques.
* Bank reconciliation: daily and monthly reconciliation
* Daily contact with overdue and about to be due aged debtors by telephone and email.
* Building of customer relationships to expedite prompt payment.
* Check and send statements to customers on a monthly basis.
* Regular production of overdue letters to chase debts over 30 days old.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and are looking to start work straight away please apply to be considered for the shortlist.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'