Accounts Receivable Shared Service Center Team Manager
RS Components is a trading brand of Electrocomponents plc, the global distributor for engineers. With operations in 32 countries, we offer more than 500,000 products through the internet, catalogues and at trade counters to over one million customers, shipping around 50,000 parcels a day. Electrocomponents is listed on the London Stock Exchange FTSE 250 and in the last financial year had revenues of £1.5bn.
We are now recruiting a dynamic and results orientated Team Manager, who will have the responsibility for leading a team of back office processing clerks within the EMEA Accounts Receivable Shared Service Centre.
The role holder will be accountable for the day-to-day running of their team ensuring customer payment allocations are processed in an efficient and timely manner, and that SSC activities are performed accurately and in a consistent manner in line with agreed service levels. In addition to some operational duties of their own, they will drive employee engagement to create a high performing team with a 'Voice of the Customer' focus.
- To lead and manage a team of back office processing staff covering operations across EMEA, based at our Corby office
- Jointly responsible (along with other Team Managers and the Accounts Receivable Shared Service Center Manager) for the receipts processing of 180k payments per month
- Jointly responsible (along with other Team Managers and the Accounts Receivable Shared Service Center) for all Accounts Receivable transactional processing requests to be managed within agreed service levels with each EMEA front office teams
- Implementation of improved processing strategies as jointly agreed with the Accounts Receivable Shared Service Center manager
- Demonstrate key controls are in place to ensure governance, and in preparation for internal and external audits
- Experience of the Accounts Receivable process
- Experience of managing people/team
- Relevant experience in an operational environment in a Accounts Receivable area
- Proven people leadership with a genuine desire to achieve results through team work
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience of working with other nationalities and communicating across different communication channels
- Organised, good time management and ability to multi task
- Able to demonstrate a very good understanding of SAP systems and use of Excel spreadsheets
- Knowledge and/or experience of working within an end to end process environment
- Knowledge of working through a change management programme
- CI qualification to support the drive for process improvement in the area
About us as an employer
We place a strong emphasis on investing in our people, our best asset, enabling them to be customer focused at all times and exceeding their expectations. This is because our customers are at the heart of everything we do. So we look for people who have a strong belief in, and commitment to exceeding customer expectations, people who have pride and belief in their company.
In return we offer a positive and supportive culture which ensures that together we can help our customers do great things.
How to apply
Please apply online and upload your CV in English and follow any instructions online. If you experience any difficulties or require further details, please contact the Recruitment Team on +44 (0) .
- Accounts Receivable
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job