With an annual turnover of $22.3 billion and a rental and leasing fleet of over one million vehicles spread across 9,900 locations worldwide, Enterprise Holdings – owner and operator of Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Alamo Rent A Car and National Car Rental – is a company that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
We are currently looking for an Payments Assistant to join the team based at European Corporate Headquarters in Egham, Surrey.
Based in the Business Management department you will be responsible, along with the team, for managing the receipting function for our UK and Ireland operations.
We work hard to meet our goals and the department is target-driven; we need to ensure payments received are applied accurate and timely to our customer’s accounts. However, we work just as hard to keep our workplace enjoyable. We are known for our enthusiasm, high energy, competitive drive, and team spirit. Teamwork rules at Enterprise Holdings and you will receive comprehensive training in all areas and you will be supported through a well-defined career development programme.
We have previously seen promotions from within our ranks to Accountants, IT and Business Analyst roles, and this is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking for career progression within the Business Management or Administration arena.
If you are capable of excelling within a team environment but also thrive on working towards your own set of targets this could be the role for you.
If you think this role sounds the perfect job for you, please apply directly at the apply button!
Once in the role your responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing and preparing remittances
- Ensuring accurate and timely application of payments
- Working as part of a team to meet deadlines and targets
- Answering internal and external queries
- Providing excellent customer service
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel to an intermediate level
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Please let us know about any accommodations you may need to participate in the recruitment process
- Hours: Flexible (Minimum 16 hours / Maximum 40 hours per week)
- Salary: £16,500.00 per annum, pro rata
- Location: Egham, Surrey, TW20 9FB
How to Apply
We take great care in our recruitment process to find the ideal candidate. It’s not all about us, we want you to have the chance to find out what we’re all about.
- The first step is our application form, which takes about 30 minutes to complete. As well as telling us lots about you, it helps us identify the kind of competencies that we look for in our Payments Assistants
- If your application is successful one of our Talent Acquisition team will be in contact to arrange a competency based telephone interview.
- Finally you will be invited to attend an interview with the hiring manager and you have the chance to meet the team.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist, Alyson Dickman.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job