Accounts Receivable Manager
£Competitive Salary plus great bens
We at Virtual1 are an award-winning telecommunications business on an exciting growth journey! We operate the UK’s most advanced wholesale-only, software defined network delivering connectivity and cloud services across the UK, exclusively to the Channel.
Our busy business-facing finance team have a great opportunity for a talented people manager with perhaps a background in billing or SaaS or FMCG to head up the Accounts Receivable team in an exciting growing business with big plans.
Reporting into the Finance Controller the Account Receivable Manager will manage a team of six to include Accounts Receivable and Credit Control team members. Together your team will be responsible for accurate and timely invoicing, processing of customer queries, maintaining the debtor’s ledger and the overall delivery of a first-class credit control function to the business.
To apply for the role of Accounts Receivable Manager you will need the below essentials in addition to skills and experience outlined within the job description:
- Significant accounts receivable experience, ideally this will be in a fast-paced billing focused environment (telecommunications, SaaS, FMCG would be ideal)
- Ability to focus on operational day to day challenges as well as the identify big picture issues/risks to the AR function
- Ability to develop a culture of ownership, accountability and quality
- High level of organisational skills
- High levels of accuracy & attention to detail, working to tight deadlines.
- Results driven with a can-do attitude
- People management experience within fast paced pressured environment
- Excellent communication skills (verbal / written)
- Experience in managing a high workload with ever-changing priorities
- Able to deal with finance and non-finance personnel
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate confidently at all levels with both internal stakeholders and external customers
Virtual1 is an exciting small business that’s growing quickly with an excellent reputation in the market. In addition to the many industry awards we have won we are extremely proud to hold 3-star rating for Best Places to Work 2019. We have great talent onboard who are driven to make a success of the business and develop in their own careers. If you are an Accounts Receivable Manager or feel strongly aligned to our requirements then we look forward to seeing your application.
"Virtual1 is committed to equality of opportunities for all employees and applications from individuals are encourage regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or beliefs and marriage and civil partnerships."
- Accounts Receivable
- Credit Control
- Sales Ledger
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'