Why it is a good opportunity for you:
• Working in a growing multinational company
• Good location in the heart of Budapest
• Work-life balance
• Family friendly company
• Competitive salary and beneficial package
What you will be doing:
• The main role purpose is to manage the invoicing, cash application, credit check, and collections process. Make sure that the company meets all partner and customer requirements in a timely manner, as well as maximising cash flow, while minimising aged debt. Supports customer and finance teams to ensure timely cash collection while building and maintaining excellent partner relationships.
• Issue invoices and take part in process standardization projects
• Manage the collection activities and claims. Take initiative and proactively contact customers to collect outstanding revenue
• Book payments in a timely manner and take ownership in the cash application process
• Establish and maintain appropriate credit limits for new and existing customers
• Maintain customer accounts and customer ledgers. Conduct account reconciliation.
Requirements that make you the best candidate:
• Fluency in English and German or French is a must, but any European language knowledge is an advantage
• 0,5-1 year of experience in collection is an advanced but fresh graduates are also welcomed
• Strong MS Office knowledge, especially in Excel
• Good understanding of major ERP systems
• Strong analytical skills and ability to understand business needs and influence business impact
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Attention to details and accurate data management
Apply directly to Reka Iván– Research Consultant, for a short, pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 521
Web page: www.reedglobal.hu
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job