Accounts Receivable - FMCG
£24,000 - £26,000 per annum
Contract, full-time - 3 Months (potential to go permenant)
Consumer Additions are currently working in partnership with a leading FMCG company, based in Central London. This opportunity has arisen in the finance department, to join their high energy & collaborative team, which is going through a phase of expansion.
- Supporting the sales ledger team with the timely processing of monthly collections of standing orders, direct debits
- Allocation of credit card and bank transfers, investigation of unidentified payments, charge backs and bounced cheques.
- Ensuring the daily and monthly transactions and reconciliations are performed
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist other areas of the finance deptartment and other ad hoc duties
- Prior experience in an accountancy function, ideally sales ledger
- High standard of accuracy and teamwork
- Good communications skills, including ability to deal with difficult situations.
- Strong Excel & SAP is a bonus
- Excellent investigatory skills with strong problem solving ability
- The ideal candidate should be well disciplined and organised with a 'can do’ attitude
This company has a fantastic benefits package and an exciting working environment.
- Management Accounts
- Sales Ledger
- Cash Collection
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"