Consumer Additions are recruiting for a well known Consumer Goods company. They are looking for an organised and experienced accounts recievable clerk to join their team in London, for a period of upto 12 months to cover maternity leave.
- End to end high volume processing
- Query resolution
- Cash allocation
- Process customer payments
- Match and reconcile sales ledger accounts
- Posting and reconciling sales invoices
- Manage customer late payments
- Reporting and recording of daily payments
- Other ad hoc duties as directed by the Accounts Manager
- Strong high volume purchase ledger background.
- SAP system experience.
- Warm, engaging, with impeccable communication skills and a gsoh.
- Efficient and highly organised
- Able to work effectively within a fast-paced environment.
- Enthusiastic, driven and self-motivated.
- Able to start immediately or 1 week notice max.
- Previous FMCG industry experience will be an advantage.
This company offers a competitive hourly rate as well as the opportunity to work within a warm and very friendly team environment.
- Accounts Assistant
- Accounts Receivable
- Sales Ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job