£20-£22K plus study support - fast track career progression! Flexible benefits and collaborative working culture!
This is superb opportunity to kick start your career in global media business based near the Tower of London. With 6 - 12 month's of high volume invoicing experience already, you will translate this into a larger team structure which offers fast track career progression.
Reporting to the Credit Manager, you will be responsible for ownership of a client invoicing (project billing) and working with the credit controllers to ensure timely collections.
The company culture is to promote from within and this position exists due to internal promotion. Ideally from a B2B services background, you will be seeking to further your accounting knowledge and study ACCA or CIMA.
- To take responsibility for raising invoices on a daily basis
- Making sure invoices are raised promptly and accurately
- Provide general assistance to the Credit Manager and Credit Controllers at all times
- Ensure client statements are sent out on schedule
- Resolve all invoice related queries that arise
This role will suit someone with strong ambition to further their accounting career and progress in a blue chip company.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'