Are you looking to develop a career in Finance?
We are one of the world’s largest Market Research Agencies and we are recruiting for an Accounts Receivable Executive to join our Finance Team in London.
You’ll be part of the central finance team, reporting to the Credit Manager, your main responsibilities will include ensuring all accounts receivable invoices are issued with accurate information to facilitate the recovery of cash for all UK based companies in Ipsos MORI.
You must be an excellent communicator, and keen to learn and develop in all aspects of Finance. This is the perfect opportunity to kick-start your career in Finance within a fun and supportive environment.
To be a successful member of the team and gain the most out of the role, it is essential that you have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of billing/accounts receivable
- Computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office including MS Word, Excel (Pivot tables, V-look up) PowerPoint
- Knowledge of the JD Edwards financial system beneficial
- General Math skills with attention to detail and good organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative and to work under pressure with others as part of a team
We are not looking to fill jobs, but to partner with our people. We value team accomplishments and we believe in leaders who set good examples. We encourage and reward individual initiative, innovation and creativity. Our values are based on our diverse cultural backgrounds, helping us to be responsive, client-focused and flexible.
At Ipsos MORI Loyalty, we help clients improve their trusted relationship with their customers and employees. We are a global leader in customer experience, satisfaction and loyalty research. We are the trusted advisor to the world's leading businesses on all matters relating to measuring, modelling and managing customer relationships. Our offering spans the likes of real time customer feedback to deep dive exploration of customer journeys, advanced analytics and mystery shopping. We operate across a wide range of sectors including financial services, travel and leisure, retail, tech and telco, energy and b2b.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We recognise that everybody is different and strive to harness those differences to create an inclusive environment where individuals feel valued, their talents are recognised and they are given every opportunity to develop their full potential.
What we offer:
- Up to £22,000 per annum
- Fully funded professional qualifications
- Flexible working hours - including 4pm finish every Friday!
- Company benefits (including 25 days holiday + 8 days Bank Holiday and paid birthday day off, x4 salary Life Assurance plan, Contributory Pension Scheme, flexible benefits including gym membership)
If this is what you are looking for from your next role, we look forward to hearing from you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job