Our Client are a market leader within Media and Big Data first established in the 70’s and today operating across 80 countries worldwide. They are currently looking to recruit bright graduate within their Accounts Receivable team in Finance. The opportunity is based within their City office promising a clear career path within Finance with full study package after probation
Reporting to the Credit Manager, principle duties include;
- To take responsibility for raising invoices on a daily basis
- Making sure invoices are raised promptly and accurately
- Provide general assistance to the Credit Manager and Credit Controllers at all times
- Ensure client statements are sent out on schedule
- Investigate and resolve all invoice related queries that arise
- Work closely across Finance to resolve invoicing anomalies
- Degree Graduate with good level of numeracy
- Working knowledge of excel with some exposure to pivot tables and v Lookups is desirable
- Confident with good communication skills written and spoken
- Ability to work independently, perform under pressure and meet deadlines
- High level of drive and initiative with aspirations to progress in Finance
- Sociable, approachable and enjoys rewarding work cultures
Not the right role for you? If you know someone who is, why not share this opportunity? You will receive £250 worth of vouchers if a successful placement is made.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are not able to respond individually. If you don’t hear from us, within the next 1 to 2 weeks then please presume that your application hasn’t been successful.
- Accounts Receivable
- Client Services
- Credit Control
- Sales Ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'