A leading fashion company is looking for an Accounts Receivable & Credit Control Supervisor to join their team. This newly created position will work closely with the CFO to set up systems and processes and have full autonomy for the role. Offering real opportunities to make the role your own this role will be responsible for:
- Proactively target and collect AR debtors balances ensuring that cash collections are maximised.
- Apply and allocate cash receipts promptly to ensure that customer accounts are current and up to date at all times.
- Invoice creation and document dispatch for multiple business streams and systems.
- Request credit checks on new and existing prospects, working closely with external insurance partner and internal Sales and Finance teams.
- Full responsibility for the Credit Control function
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum 2 years experience within Credit Control or Accounts Receivable
- Excellent communication skills
- A real desire to progress and develop systems & processes
- Media, entertainment, fashion experience will be highly beneficial but not essential
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"