Accounts Receivable Coordinator
£13.00 per hour
We are currently looking for an experienced Accounts Receivable Coordinator to join a busy Finance team within a fast moving, consumable goods organisation based in central Brighton.
The purpose of the role will be to oversee the receivables management and collections activities performed by an outsourced partner whilst ensuring targets, control, compliance requirements and other KPIs are achieved.
Duties will include:
- Responsibility of accounts receivables
- Prepare for and present Trade Receivables in quarterly B/S reviews
- Complete GAR on a monthly basis
- Weekly and Quarterly receivables/DSO forecast & coordination of action plans
- Strategic initiatives for reduction (identifying/ coordinating)
- Monitoring priorities for outsourced partner Collections activities/worklist oversight
- Ensuring Collection activities are prioritised and managed to a high standard, and deliver on agreed KPIs and targets.
- Point of reference for queries escalation & resolution
- Recommendation & decision making on account blocks (in agreement with sales)
- Existing/New Customer Credit risk assessment and recommendations regarding financial conditions (payment terms/credit facility)
- Managing payment terms setup, change request
The ideal candidate will have the following skills or experience:
- 1-3 years accounts receivable/ general accounting experience
- Experience in using ERP/MS office
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven decision making & influencing skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Speaking another language is desirable
If this Accounts Receivable Coordinator position based in Brighton is of interest please call Ellie on or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job