We are seeking an enthusiastic Accounts Receivable Specialist with a can do approach who can join the business and make a positive impact!
Your role will be to ensure a professional end-to-end billing and collections service exists, in line with the company's processes, procedures and guidelines, including:
- The accurate and timely raising of medical invoices to patients, insurance companies and third parties.
- Diligent credit control processing to enable the prompt payment of outstanding accounts and to limit the threat of bad debts
- Liaising with patients, insurance companies and third parties in resolving queries
- Building positive rapport with our customers and our internal business partners (sales and service delivery management).
Skills and Experience required
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft office with an advanced knowledge of Excel
- Minimum of 1 years experience in Accounts Receivable, Credit Control or Financial Transactions ideally in the healthcare sector would be an advantage
- Strong customer service skills including timely communication to communicate with clients both internally and externally
- Ability to make appropriate decisions considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions according to department policies and procedures
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Self-motivated to work on own initiative with limited supervision
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'