Accounts Receivable Clerk - £13-15 per hour
Our client, a large marketing agency is seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable clerk to join their dynamic and growing team on a temporary basis. This role will report into the Finance Manager and duties will include, but not be limited to;
- Responsible for full Sales Ledger duties
- Raising invoices and credit notes
- Creating weekly and monthly reports
- Bank Reconciliations and payment allocation
- Ad Hoc Finance and Credit Control duties as required
- Experience with Paprika is extremely desirable
- High attention to detail essential
- Previous experience in sales ledger and credit control ideal
- Ability to interact in a professional manner with people of all levels
- Ability to perform under challenging deadlines with a high level of accuracy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'