This is an excellent opportunity with great career prospects on offer and real scope to influence a growing Shared Service Centre. It is a happy & friendly working environment with an openness to new ideas. This company also have a fantastic reputation across the globe and have a "Promote internal first" culture.
Duties will include:
- Taking responsibility for your own ledger of accounts within the larger business
- Allocating all incoming cash
- Accurate processing of sales invoices
- Credit control for all businesses on your ledger
- Effective account management for high importance clients
Experience / Qualifications required:
- Must have recent experience on SAP
- Intermediate user of Excel (Vlookups, Pivot tables)
- Solid background in Credit Control
- Ability to work a Sales Ledger
- Minimum of 4-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Ability to work as part of a wider team
- Experience in the FMCG or Manufacturing sector would be desirable but not essential
This role is paying a very competitive salary of between £24,000 - £27,000 + free on site parking + subsidised gym, restaurant & cafe.
Your hours of work will be 8:30 - 5:15 Monday to Thursday with 30 minutes for lunch, and 8:30 - 1:00pm on Fridays. Flexible working hours are also available at my Client's discretion.
My Client ideally wants someone to start ASAP however they will wait for the right candidate. They can interview immediately and it will be a 2 stage interview process. Therefore, if you're interested in this role, please send me your CV ASAP. As part of their recruitment process, you will also be required to do a verbal & numerical reasoning test.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job