A large media business located in Central London is looking for an Accounts Receivable Clerk to join ASAP on an initial two month basis (with potential to extend).
You will be responsible for:
- Credit control - calling/emailing customers to chase payments, sending out statements, requesting copies of invoices issued by customers for deductions/rebates
- Checking the bank for receipts - posting & allocating these receipts in Oracle
- Sending out pro forma invoices produced by Oracle
- Maintaining schedules relating to instalment payments
- Scanning and attaching documents
- Helping to source documents from our accounting system for audit enquires
- Uploading invoices to customer portals
- Various other admin duties and ad hoc requests
Some prior experience within an office/admin or finance environment would be helpful but is not necessary.
Due to the urgent nature of this role, early application is advised. You must be available to start immediately.
- central london
- accounts receivable
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job