Job Title: Accounts Receivable Clerk
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000
A reputable and fast growing manufacturing organisation within Wolverhampton is on the search for a capable Accounts Receivable Clerk to join their team on a permanent basis due to company expansion. You will be solely responsible for all functions of the accounts receivable process and will have relevant experience within a similar role. This could be an amazing opportunity for anyone who is able to work well to targets and is a really strong communicator. If you are all about finance, are highly detail orientated and the ability to work well within a fun team we would like to hear from you.
Ideally, you will:
• Be able to communicate effectively to deal with both internal and external queries and be able to resolve issues
• Have up to date experience of working within accounts receivable and managing invoice and cash postings
• Be computer literate and able to navigate through Microsoft Office packages including Excel
• Have the MICM qualification however this is not requisite
In return, you will:
• Have the opportunity to work within an outgoing and supportive finance department
• Be part of a fast growing and opportunity opening organization that invest in their people and recognize those who go above and beyond
• Have access to free onsite parking with an onsite cafeteria
• Have the opportunity to shape your finance career however you’d like to
This position is a brilliant opportunity for someone who has worked in an accounts receivable capacity and would like to work for an established organisation that could further their career. If you are outgoing, capable and enjoy working to targets please do to apply today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job