Accounts Receivable Clerk
Gloucester (commutable from Swindon, Bristol, Cirencester, Cheltenham)
£19,000 - £21,000 + Benefits + 33 days holiday
Long established manufacturing business based in South Gloucester, is seeking a Credit Controller to join their sociable finance team.
You will be responsible for the collection of cash for all billed items across all business areas, ensuring is on-time and providing excellent customer service.
- Review daily bank statements
- Identify and code disputes
- Aged debt reporting
- Account management; point of contact for queries, request payments
- Clear credit notes
- Knowledge of Credit compliance regulations across countries
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of SAP is desirable but not essential
Alternatively, if you know of anyone in your network who would fit the role, please share!
- Accounts Receivable
- credit control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job