REED Accountancy may be able to help!
Title - Accounts Receivable Clerk
Salary - £20,000
Location - Manchester
Reed Accountancy are pleased to representing our client in their search for an Accounts Receivable Clerk.
Our client, a well-recognised retail company based in Trafford are looking to recruit an Accounts Receivable Clerk to work with their experienced and growing team.
A nationally recognised brand, my client are expanding their finance team due to excellent commercial success over the last few years. The successful candidate will be joining a growing company with a great reputation for looking after its staff and a real family feel. Conveniently located near the Trafford centre, the client are looking to employ as soon as possible and on a permanent basis.
• A family run and owned company with a competitive benefits package
• In business for 30+ years
• Based a quick walk from the Trafford centre.
• International and national business
• Working from 8:30 – 5 Mon-Thurs with an early finish on a Friday
• Reporting to the AR manager
• Responsible for the daily posting of sales ledger cash in both national and international monies
• Reconciliation of incoming monies against invoices sent
• Processing credit notes
• Handling charge-backs
• Staff discounts on company products
• Free parking
• Discount club with discounts on retail items, gym memberships, etc.
What you will need:
• Experience in an Accounts receivable role
• A relevant qualification, or 5+ years’ experience
• Experience in a busy, fast paced office environment
• Experience with multi-currency transactions
• Experience in a retail accounts environment
If this vacancy is of interest, please apply with the link below and attach an up to date CV by 14/03/18
Benefits of working with Reed Accountancy:
When you work with Reed Accountancy, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice. We can provide you with:
• Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Accountancy recruitment
• Specialist CV and interview guidance
• Access to a huge range of opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job