Based in London you will be located within the head office of this retail chain. You will be expected to lead from the front and will be reporting directly in to the Finance Department.
Duties will include:
• Raising sales invoices
• Receiving payments
• Allocating payments
• Processing cheques, credit card payments, electronic payments and cash to the sales ledger
• Processing remittances (emails and post)
• Responsible for cash allocation
• Reconciling payment to the bank statement
• Matching and batching receipts
• Processing receipts to the bank statement
• Dealing with customer queries
• Assisting with credit control as required
• Producing a monthly debtor report showing payments outstanding
• Ad hoc duties
The candidate must have exposure to achieving large targets and fantastic communication skills. You must have strong Excel skills (pivot tables / v look ups). Strong communications skills and a target driven and hard working attitude are key.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're interested in this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job