A well known FMCG company based in London are looking for an Accounts Receivable Clerk to join their team for 3-6 months.
This position will be based in there large finance team and will be reporting to the Finance Manager.
The Accounts Receivable Clerk will be working in a team of three Accounts Receivable Clerks and will involve the following duties:
- Chasing customers for payment via phone and email and sending out reminder letters
- Sending out monthly statements
- Keeping detailed chasing notes on Excel
- Working with the sales team to deal any customer queries
- Allocating the cash and reconciling the accounts
- Raising invoices through the SAP system
- Working with other departments, ensuring client accounts are taken care of
The ideal Accounts Receivable Clerk will have experience in the above duties, within a FMCG company. Experience in using SAP is also essential. You must have excellent communication skills and the ability to build good relationships both externally and internally.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a growing company, in a fast paced environment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job