My client is a well known organisation that are business leaders in there field. They have modern offices in a lovely location situated close to coleshill
This is a full, end to end accounts receivable role involving elements of customer service.
- Raise invoices for business partners and liaise with the reporting team to ensure any queries raised are resolved in a timely manner
- Proactively resolve queries relating to accounts receivable items to avoid payment delay
- To raise and process invoices for all accounts receivable items in a timely manner
- To send out customer statements and copy invoices in a timely manner
- To check the credit worthiness of new customers;
- To create and maintain customer account details;
- To ensure the timely posting of sales ledger invoices and credit notes;
- To assist with the preparation of cash forecasts;
- To ensure that customer queries are resolved promptly and efficiently;
- Must have stong communication skills
- Be based locally
- well presented
- able to communicates with people at all levels.
- Positive can do attitue
- flexiblility though a proposed systems change due over the next 2 years.
upto 23,000 P/A
This is a great opportunity to join a very large organisation that are going though alot of change and progression. Fast pace and busy office enviroment, that understands the importance of work and life balance.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job