Accounts Receivable Clerk - West London - May 2019
JOB: Accounts Receivable (with credit control)
START DATE: May 2019
SALARY EXPECTATIONS: £25k - £28k (subject to experience)
LOCATION: West London
Are you an experienced Accounts Receivable Clerk looking for a new challenge?
EslingKenny are delighted to be assisting a vibrant, well-established technology services provider company, based in the heart of West London. They are now looking for a skilled individual to take on the Accounts Receivable function within their growing finance team. You will be responsible for AR duties, as well as providing support to the department across a range of activities. The position will be supporting existing team members with the day-to-day processing and accounting functions.
You will be joining a small team, where dedication and hard work is rewarded. Their "work hard, play hard" motto encourages all employees to support one another when needed as well as to have the self-confidence to seize the initiative when necessary.
- Working with Sage 200 accounting software
- Issuing and sending ad hoc sales invoices to customers’ weekly
- Sending & importing monthly recurring bill runs for managed service customers
- Updating & reconciling the sales ledger with incoming & outgoing payments
- Managing the direct debit process for customers
- Managing AR mailbox, categorising and forwarding any mail to appropriate staff member and responding to queries
- Liaising with other departments to complete above duties
- Various ad hoc related tasks as required
- Experience in an accounts/finance working environment
- Experience with Sage 200 accounting software - Desirable
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to communicate with customers in a professional manner
- Self-driven and motivated
- Annual Bonus (subject to performance)
- Private Medical
- Group Pension
- Life Insurance
- Annual incentive trip (subject to target achievement)
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Please note due to the high volume of applications we sometimes receive it is not always possible to contact every applicant. If you do not hear from us within 14 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion but please continue to apply to more jobs represented by EslingKenny.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career - see our website for contact details.
EslingKenny Ltd is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'