Throgmorton, are looking for an accounts receivable clerk / cashier to join their Reading based team. Throgmorton provide accountancy services, (not audit) to over 500 clients, ranging from small owner managed businesses all the way through to FTSE Group’s, across a wide variety of different industries but with specialisms in financial services and the natural resources industries.
We are looking for an accounts receivable clerk / cashier to join the growing Reading team to be assigned to one of our prestigious new contracts, working with fellow members of the Throgmorton team to deliver an excellent service to the client.
Throgmorton currently have three offices in London, Reading and Aberdeen and approximately 150 employees.Job Description
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an exceptional candidate to join our team and work on the account of one of our most prestigious clients.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role are, (but not limited to):-
• Perform an oversight role over the client’s daily banking processes
• Check all EPOS entries to underlying documentation covering all applicable sales categories, credit cards, till receipts etc
• Maintain ongoing log of under’s and overs and report on findings
• Reconcile EPOS control accounts in the accounting system on a weekly basis
• Raise and send rental invoices to tenants
• Review the aged debtors report on a monthly basis and inspect for old outstanding balances and unusual postings
• Provide support and assistance to the wider team as requested
• Experience within an accounts receivable and/or cashier team
• Experience of using different accounting software packages
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Good organisational skills and attention to detail
• Intermediate knowledge of excel
If you are looking to take that next step in your career and are ready to work in a dynamic environment, alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, please submit your application with your CV here.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'